MCTS 70-515 ASP.net Web Application Development (Visual Studio 2010 / .Net Framework 4.0)
This is the new framework, and gets qualified with the exam candidate must do only this exam.
Those who are in industry, those who want to obtain Microsoft Qualifications
- Introducing ASP.NET 4 - Understanding Web Communications / Creating a Website and Adding New WebPages / Working with Web Configuration Files
- Using Master Pages, Themes, and Caching - Using Master Pages / Using Themes / Caching / Handling Events and Managing State - Understanding the ASP.NET Life Cycle
- and Handling Events / Using Client-Side State Management / Using Server-Side State Management
- Using Server Controls- Exploring Common Server Controls / Exploring Specialized Server Controls
- Input Validation and Site Navigation - Performing Input Validation / Performing Site Navigation/Using Web Parts
- Globalization and Accessibility - Configuring Globalization and Localization/Configuring Accessibility
- Creating Custom Web Controls - Creating User Controls / Creating Custom Web Server Controls
- Debugging and Deploying - Debugging Websites / Troubleshooting Websites / Deploying Websites
- Working with Client-Side Scripting, AJAX, and jQuery - Creating AJAX-Enabled Web Forms / Creating Client Scripts with the Microsoft AJAX Library / Implementing jQuery
- Writing and Working with HTTP Modules and Web Services - Creating HTTP Handlers and HTTP Modules / Creating and Consuming XML Web Services / Creating and Consuming WCF Services
- Connecting to and Querying Data with LINQ - Getting Started with LINQ / LINQ and ADO.NET
- Working with Data Source Controls and Data-Bound Controls - Connecting to Data with Data Source Controls/Working with Data-Bound Web Server Controls/Working with ASP.NET Dynamic Data
- Implementing User Profiles, Authentication, and Authorization - Working with User Profiles/Using ASP.NET Membership
- Creating Websites with ASP.NET MVC 2 - Understanding ASP.NET MVC Applications / Creating Models, Views, and Controllers
Interactive and Classroom lectures with multimedia enabled learning with practical
Comprehensive Material + All lab exercises in CDs + handouts and other resources will be provided FREE
Online Examination conducted in Prometric Test Centres.
Classes Conducted By
All classes are conducted by Industry Experts with relevant experience and qualifications to help ensure success.