DICA - Diploma in Computerised Accounting
There are many different packages for Computerized Accounting, but getting a thorough knowledge in the most important, latest and heavily used packages in the accounting field is a vital requirement for today's accounting professionals.
- Introduction to Computerized Accounting with Microsoft Excel
- Quick Books
- For professionals who are currently working in accounting.
- For accountancy students who follow courses such as AAT, CIMA etc.
- Those who seek foreign employment in the field of accounting.
- For students who have done G.C.E. A/L Accounting.
The following areas will be covered by using the above listed packages.
- Cash Book (Bank book, Petty cash and Day book)
- General Ledger, Journal
- Bank Reconciliation Book
- Debtors and Creditors Ledger
- Sales and Purchase Registers
- Fixed Asset Registers
- Stock and Inventory
- Profit and Loss Accounts
- Balance Sheets
- Ratios, Comparisons
- Forecasts, Budgets and Variances
- Interactive hands-on training for each student.
- Standard text books for each module.
- Classes are conducted during weekdays as well as weekends.
- Pre-scheduled group classes as well as individual classes are available.
- Individual class hours can be arranged at your convenience.
- For corporate clients, special arrangements can be made.
Comprehensive Material will be provided FREE