There are many different packages for Computerized Accounting, but getting a thorough knowledge in the most important, latest and heavily used packages in the accounting field is a vital requirement for today’s accounting professionals.
- For professionals who are currently working in accounting.
- For accountancy students who follow courses such as AAT, CIMA etc.
- Those who seek foreign employment in the field of accounting.
- For students who have done G.C.E. A/L Accounting.
Course Fee :
Rs.29,500/- (All inclusive)
Rs.6,000/- x 4 + 5,500/-
- Microsoft Excel
- MYOB (Premier Accounting Edition)
- QuickBooks (Premier Accountant Edition)
- ACCPAC (Simply Accounting version)
- SAGE Line 50 Financial Controller (Version 12.00)
- Peachtree (Premier Accounting Edition)
The following areas are covered by using the above listed packages
- Cash Book
- General Ledger, Journal
- Bank Reconciliation
- Debtors & Creditors Ledger
- Sales & Purchase Registers
- Fixed Asset Register
- Stock & Inventory Control
- Profit & Loss Accounts
- Balance Sheet
- Ratios, Comparisons
- Forecast, Budgets & Variances
Entry Requirements :
- G.C.E. Ordinary Level Accounting or equivalent qualification.
Training Mode :
- Interactive hands-on training for each student.
- Standard text books for all modules.
- Classes are conducted during weekdays as well as weekends
- Pre-scheduled group classes as well as individual classes are available.
- Individual class hours can be arranged at your convenience.
- For corporate clients, special arrangements can be made